I just wrote this receipt for a friend, and I thought that it could be useful to have it for everybody:-)
Enjoy your Tiramisu.
Tiramisu' receipt for four persons
500g mascarpone (the Italian cheese)
4 (big) spoons of sugar
caffe (as much as you need)
cacao (as much as you need)
biscuits, about 150g, maybe more
Step to be done to prepare tiramisu':
- Separate between yellow and white part of the eggs
- In the meanwhile prepare the coffee, that you have to use later
- Mix yellow + sugar and white alone
- Add the mascarpone to the yellow+sugar cream, and apply the mixer again
- Afterwards mix the white (that now should look like snow, or at least a dense cream) with the yellow+sugar+mascarpone cream. After mixing that, the final cream is ready.
- Decide how to place the biscuits into the container, afterwards soak the biscuits one by one into the coffee (this last must be cold), and place them in the container.
- Once the first layer is finished, ladle the already prepared cream on this first layer of biscuits. You must ladle an abundant quantity:-).
- Once this is done, start with the second layer. Once this is finished, ladle the cream once again (this is the last layer, so you should ladle a bit more).
- As last step, dust the tiramisu with cocoa (dust cacao).
After that, you can eat it!