3 July 2008

Welcome to my blog!!

Dear Readers,

welcome to my blog!
To be honest, until some month ago I never thought about the idea to create and maintain a personal blog, but later on, also following the advices of my girlfriend Fang Fang, I understood that it made sense to share my thoughts with everybody somewhere in Internet, instead of leaving them in some email, that surely, will be, one day, lost.

Although my blog starts up with some posts related to political-historical facts, it will deal with everything can be called "knowledge" either scientific or political or historical or social knowledge.
The idea is simple: I would like to provide a small (a very small!) contribute to the spreading of the few things I learnt up to now.
Therefore, here you will find posts about translation of famous or infamous speeches (for example see the one gave by Sen. Robert Kennedy), posts about very curious news (not always easy to watch on the TV channels), tutorial about programming, etc. etc.
In other words, you will find (I hope!) something interesting!

Before I terminate the welcome post, I would like to thank you in advance for all the suggestions, advices, ideas etc. that you will send me! Thanks!

I wish you all the best, and I hope that this idea is somehow useful, and that at least this blog will help to keep the contacts with many of you.

Antonio

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Antonio! At least you can post your thoughs without commenting the newspaper while I'm still sleepy in my bed :-D !